For this one I used a fat quarter bundle that I won.
I used the fast but fabulous Yellow Brick Road pattern by Atkinson Designs.
This is how it looks as a completed top, so different from the pattern's sample.
Unfortunately this one isn't quilted and finished yet because it is a bit bigger than I want to try and quilt on my Lucy. Now that the upgrade to Penelope was done yesterday, this one can get quilted up quickly. The top and backing are hanging on the railing all ready to go.
I've really enjoyed making these 3 quilts for those in need and I promise to do one more post with the final reveals soon. A huge thanks goes out to Sarah for organizing this awesome charity quilt drive. Without her tireless work, so many quilts wouldn't be on their way to keeping others toasty warm and wrapped in comfort.