I woke up this morning to absolutely beautiful sunlight streaming through the windows and the happy news from Melinda over at Tilda's Twisted Life that she has honored me with a Liebster Award.
Can you hear me shout Whoo Hoo from the roof top! My very first award.
I'm flabbergasted. My little quilting blog is only 3 months old and I've already won an award. Thank you, thank you Melinda so much. You've helped me feel that starting this blog for my crafty pursuits was worthwhile and acknowledged that there are folks out there that are interested in what I am up to.
So what is a Liebster Award?
This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Oh boy. I can only pick 5? That was really tough. There are SEW many bloggers that inspire me in more ways that I can count. But the rules are the rules. So without further ado.....I hereby bestow a Liebster Blog award to:
1. Lucy @CharmAboutYou (her Fugly Fabric party was a blast)
2. Kristen @TenQuilts (she's always cheering me on)
3. Leann @DaisyandJack (I love her style)
4. Mary-Frances @OutsidetheLines (she does such a variety of different things)
5. Jen @TheQuiltyHome (always full of color, which I love)
Sew there you have it. My picks for fellow bloggers who I feel deserve a Liebster Blog Award too. There are sew many others that I would have liked to bestow this award on but they all had more than 200 followers already sew they didn't qualify. Sew sorry. Make sure you hop on over to everyones' blogs and check them out. I'm sure they will become favorites of yours too.